Friday, January 4, 2013
I Painted My Nails Mauve
I have an announcement. Several actually. The fact is I don't blog nearly enough, and while that matters to virtually no one, I need to catalogue my thoughts for my future generations. This is me being Nephi-like. They'll appreciate it when I'm old. First: I urge you all to see Les Miserables. I saw it twice already, in theaters, which is rare for me. The music is sublime and the plot is epic. Please go. At least listen to the songs. Second: I still have jet lag, and it's been a week. Don't worry- this is a good thing. I'm trying to stay on North Carolina time so I can wake up at 5am without wanting to murder someone. These efforts are partially due to the fact that I'm full time student teaching, and partially because of my new years resolutions- mainly working out. Today I went running in the dark...barefoot! I remember reading a study somewhere about how it's good to run without shoes on and I took it to heart. It felt really good and natural, minus the tender skin. (I just noticed I can type effortlessly without looking at the keyboard. Congrats to me.) Play me "Cyclone" on repeat and I can run for hours. Theoretically. That song really gets me going, I don't understand it. Third: I'm sick sick sick. I don't know why, because I've been taking vitamins and drinking fluids. I blame this bleak weather and the germy 10 year olds I spend my life with. It's okay because I love them. But seriously I ran through an entire box of tissue paper today and I feel like death. Which is the worst timing in the world. A) because I'm going to see Wicked tomorrow and B) because this weekend is super important. Which is really what I wanted to talk about in the first place. BUT I'm going to save all of it until I have something remarkable to tell. Shouldn't be much longer. Stay tuned. -Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment