I think I may have finally landed my dream job. Writing for the school paper, Ke Alaka'i. I am really genuinely happy about this. I can work as many or as few hours as I choose, writing and interviewing. I'm not stuck behind a desk, I'm not dealing with angry customers, I'm just at home on my computer which is PERFECT. Not to mention that my very first assignment was on 'Waiting for a Missionary', something I happen to be very knowledgeable about. I think this job is going to last, I think I am going to love it. It will be better than waitressing, hostessing, tutoring, scooping ice cream, and making travel arrangements-a few of the jobs I've held over the past years. Plus I get an official journalism notebook!
And A Press Pass
I'll be like that guy in Spiderman!
And my life can be just like Newsies.
Speaking of Newsies, If you haven't seen it- Shame on You. Watch it now. And after you see it and fall in love with it, the music, and Christian Bale, watch this:
And on that note...Adieu.




1 comment:
That's so awesome Abby! The Ke Alakai is like the only job I'd leave tutoring for.
Post a Comment